Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone!!!

It has truly been a day filled with love and friendship for me! I had a wonderful time with my students today and seeing them share their friendship and love with not only their classmates but with my student teacher and I as well. They really know how to make you appreciate being a teacher!  I then came home to a wonderful surprise from my own Valentine ( who might I add has been a wonderful valentine for the past 6 years!) I have just treasured every moment today as I do everyday!

Now on to my crafts. The first project are the pencil holders. I got the idea and inspiration from my dear friend Wendy over at Cricut Your Classroom. They were very well received from all of my students, considering lately they have not been able to find their pencils! :)




My next craft are pillow boxes that I cut from the Wedding cartridge. I stuffed them with some chocloate, sweethearts and lifesavers. The tag was punched from my EK success punch and the sentiment was from a set that I got from the dollar bin at Michaels. I was very happy with how these turned out. My kids were so anxious to find out what was inside of them but they had to wait until they got home to find out.



Lastly I wanted to share the card I made for my Valentine, Carl! It seemed like he liked it and even if he didn't I did!!! LOL


I thought I would wrap up this post by sharing some pictures of my surprises and cards from Carl!

I love giant balloons especially the ones that sing or talk to me such as this one!


This cute little bear talks back to me every time it hears "I love you!"



This has been a wonderful Valentine's Day and I hope that all of you have been able to surround yourself by someone or something that you love! Until next time...

** Hugs **

~* Lynda *~