Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's Back to Work I Go

Hi everyone,

I told you I would be back here more frequently now!! LOL! I started back to work today after having been off all summer. I love being able to get back and see how all of my co-workers are doing and have spent their summer. It always seems like we haven't been gone for too long. It was a busy day full of meetings and then I did have some time to work in my classroom, which is a BIG work in progress. I will post pictures after I have everything set up.

I just wanted to share a card that I made for my mister for his birthday back in June. It was only my my 3rd time working with a digi stamp, which I have really grown to love lately as my Cricut machines have been giving me some issues occasionally. The image is called Handy Harry from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  I have gotten a lot of the digital images that I've worked with from this site and I just LOVE them, they fit my personality and crafting style so well!

This sentiment is from the K. Andrew Designs set called Guy Talk.

I used my Crayola colored pencils to color this adorable guy in! (at the time I did not have any Promarkers yet!)

The paper is from my stash, I can't remember which stack I used but I do know that it DCWV.

This is the inside of the card. These sentiments are also from K. Andrew Designs.

Well, thanks for taking a moment to stop by my blog! It's another day of meetings and classroom prep for me tomorrow! I look forward to sharing some classroom pics with you next week. I'll be back this weekend to share some decorations that I put together for my cousin's wedding in July!


Until Next Time...

Big Crafty Butterfly Hugs!


1 comments:

Patricia said...

Hi Lynda,
Nice card. Looking forward to working with you at CYC!