Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Flashy But Classy B-day Card

Just wanted to share a card I put together today for one of my former mentors, from my time spent student teaching. I used the Paisley Cartridge to cut the purse and the necklace. The ribbon is Martha Stewart that I found on clearance at Michael's. I added some diamond and silver Stickles, for the added touch of bling along with some rhinestone brads for the purse and necklace! :) I think this is one of my favorite cards that I have made so far! Enjoy!

I am so happy with the way this card turned out!

A close up of the necklace

And the purse, which I love!!!

So very cute together!

Just a stamp I found on clearance at Michael's. It worked out perfect for this card!

Thanks again for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit! Be sure to stop by again soon!

~ Lynda


0 comments: