Thursday, January 6, 2011

Expressing Thanks

Happy New Year Everyone! It feels like it has been forever since I have posted or created anything. After having 11 days off it has been quite difficult to get back into the swing of things. My students seem to have adjusted back to our normal schedule, but I'm still working on it! LOL :-) But thank goodness tomorrow is FRIDAY! Hopefully I will reboot myself over the weekend.

Today I just wanted to share some pictures of the Thank You cards that I made to thank my students (past and present) for the wonderful Christmas gifts that they gave me this year. Since it has been a busy week and I waited to the last minute to start working on them (the day before we went back to school..oops), they will not recieve thieir special thank you card until the beginning of next week. I hope that they like them!

The card base was from the DCWV Winter Cards Combo

I used Gypsy Font for the " Thank You" and Gypsy Wanderings for the snowflake and then added some silver stickles! I'm happy with the way that they turned out.

 This is probably my favorite completed card of the entire bunch.


 Although this one is very light. I was pleased with the way that it turned out.
I feel like I should have added something extra to this card. It's just a little too plain for me.

I hope to have time to work on several different cards this upcoming weekend and week for different things that are coming up. I'm especially excited to create some things using my NEW Cuttlebug and some of the awesome folders I got for it! I'm super excited to start playing with my new toy!!!

That's all for now! Happy Crafting!

~ Lynda


0 comments: