Saturday, December 31, 2011

Good-bye 2011....Hello 2012

WOW!!! Can you believe another year is coming to a close. 2011 has been a year of great things for me and my family and I know that 2012 is going to be full of even greater moments! I have learned so much in this past year, not only professionally and emotionally, but also in my ability to think creatively and challenge myself to try things I wouldn't normally do. I look forward to what the Lord has in store for me for this coming year! I am blessed to not only be inspired by all of my "bloggy" friends but I hope that at some point you also find inspiration from me as well.

I know that throughout this year, there were times where I took a hiatus, I plan to change that and ensure that at least twice per week, I'm doing something crafty! I've also been quite forgetful in getting birthday cards out to family members, so I've set a goal for myself that within the first week of each month, I will create all the cards that I need for that month and have them signed and sealed and ready to deliver well before their birthdays! Fingers crossed that I will be able to accomplish this! :)

Well crafty friends, I'm off to spend some quality time with my wonderful boyfriend, who is always inspiring and encouraging me to continue to do things that I find FUN! I hope that you each have a fun, safe, happy, and healthy New Year!

Until Next Time/Year....

Big Crafty Butterfly Hugs!

0 comments: