Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Wishes & Snow Much Fun Winner!

Hello There Crafty Friends!

I hope that you are all enjoying spending time with your loved ones so far this holiday season. It's hard to believe that tomorrow will be Christmas! Let us not ever forget the reason for this season! Without Him, nothing would be possible!

As I wish each of you a very Merry Christams and a Happy Holiday season, I just wanted to share a few Christmas projects that I've worked on the past couple of days!


This is a Cricut-less card! Sentiments are from K. Andrew Designs- Winter Wishes

Inside of the card

Another Cricut-Less card! Also using the Winter Wishes stamp set

Inside of the card using Winter wishes stamp set

This is one of my favorite cards that I made this holiday season! I love the simplistic feel of it! Also using Winter Wishes for the sentiment

Inside

Another one of my favorite cards this season!



This card was very fun to make! Another Cricut-less card using Winter Wishes stamp set

Last card!

Quick gift tags that I put together using the Winter Frolic cartridge & Winter Wishes Stamp Set from K. Andrew

Gift card holder. Tree is from the Christmas Solutions cartridge. I used stickles for all of the decorations on the tree.

Inside of the holder

Another gift card holder


Sentiment is from Winter Wishes

 Bell is from the Christmas Solutions cartridge. I added some gold and red glitter to make it pop a little! Sentiment is from Winter Wishes



I hope you have enjoyed what you have seen. Before you go I would like to announce the winner of the Snow Much Fun Blog Hop!

The Lucky Winner of a Mystery prize package is......




#7- Mindi

Congratulations Mindi!!! Please contact me at rlhamm1 at gmail dot com with your mailing info!

Alright, I know that this has been a VERY Long post! But I just had SOOO much to share! :)

From one crafty friend to another I want to wish you ALL a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS & HOLIDAY SEASON! I hope that Santa brings everyone everything that they want but most importantly that you each get to spend this very special time with those that you love!!

Until Next Time...

Big Crafty Butterfly Hugs!!

0 comments: