Thursday, January 12, 2012

Simply Fabulous

Hello my crafty friends!

I hope that you each are having a wonderful week so far! The week has started out pretty good for me. I had a very relaxing weekend and was able to get a lot of crafting done. As mentioned in my previous post, my goal this year is to do better at getting birthday cards out to my family members and friends this year. I'm already off to a decent start! LOL! 

My cousin is celebrating her birthday today, so I made sure to get her card done over the weekend. It also gave me a chance to play with the Cricut Imagine that Santa brought me for Christmas. Can I just say that I am really LOVING this machine! I can't wait to see all that I'm able to do with it in addition to continuing to use my Expression. 

Oops..so sorry I digressed. LOL. Anyway, I used the Summer in Paris cartridge for the cuts on the card and the Industrial Glow cartridge, that came with my Imagine, for the patterned cuts and for the teal background. Most importantly I used the Fashionable Friends and Coffee & Tea for You & Me stamp sets from the AWESOME K. Andrew Designs stamp line!






I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stamp line. They are so versatile and fun! To order your very own sets be sure to visit her store HERE. You can even preorder the upcoming Valentine's Day sets!!! You don't want to miss out on these awesome sets!!!






Free set you can get when you PreOrder BOTH Valentine's sets OR make a purchase of $25 or more

Be sure to stop by the Getting Cricky site this Sunday to see our new Simply Sunday Challenge! Lots of Frosty fun!!! :)

Getting Cricky Blog Hop

Last but not least we have our monthly blog hop coming up next Friday!!! You are going to fall in LOVE with the projects that the design team has to share with you! Be sure to join us for all the fun and bring a friend, or two, or three, bring ALL your friends! :)

Until Next Time...

Big Crafty Butterfly Hugs!


0 comments: