Sunday, April 22, 2012

Comforting Butterflies

Hey there Crafty Friends!

I can't believe that tomorrow is Monday already! Where did the weekend go! It was such a lazy weekend for me! And you know what...I enjoyed every moment! I have a slightly less busy week ahead, which is great because I have several crafty things that I need to get done, including our school's yearbook!!! EEEK!!! I know it will all get done, I just need to get myself a little more focused! LOL

Anyway, here is a quick project that I wanted to share with you. It is a sympathy card, but it features one of my favorite things, Butterflies! :) I really love how the colors and the card as a whole came together! I hope that you enjoy it too!





Didn't it turn out just gorgeous! The pattenred paper is from the Best Friends cartridge for the Imagine. The beautiful flowers are from a Prima set that I picked up at A.C. Moore. The butterfly was cut from the Storybook cartridge. All of the sentiments are from K. Andrew Designs-Sympathetic Sayings.

There were so many great sentiments on this set, that it was tough to choose the right ones for this card. I really love how the card turned out and it was super quick to put together.

Well that's all I have for today! I will be back later this week to share some more fun projects!

Until Next Time...

Big Crafty Butterfly Hugs!



0 comments: