Sunday, April 15, 2012

You Gotta Friend in Me!

Greetings Crafty Friends!

I hope that you each have had a wonderful weekend! I had a pretty hectic week and my weekend, while fun, was extremely busy! I'm looking forward to a great work week, although I do need to get our school's yearbook done! Eeek! I know it will get done! I mean I do my best work under pressure! LOL!

Anyway! I just wanted to stop in to share a quick project that I created using K.Andrew Design Stamps and the Enjoy the Seasons cartridge for the Imagine!

When I saw this image in the handbook I knew the PERFECT sentiment that I could use for it! The sentiment is from the Of Mice & Lil Men set over at K. Andrew Designs! I just LOVE this set and ALL of her stamps! They are so fabulous and fun to use!

I plan to put this in a frame to make it even more special!

Well that's all I have for now! Be sure to check in this week to see what fun I have to share! I hope that you each have a terrific start to your week!


Until Next Time...

Big Crafty Butterfly Hugs!


2 comments:

Jennipher said...

Lynda this is so adorable!

Lisa said...

This is just the cutest card, Lynda!! I love the image and the sentiment is perfect with it!! Absolutely adorable :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts