Friday, May 20, 2011

Are you ready to blast off?!?

Hey There Crafty friends!!!

It has been a SUPER busy week for me and this is the first day that I have been able to truly sit down and think and craft! I have lots of projects that I have done within the last week or so that I will be sharing!

I just wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow is the Blast Off Into Summer Blog Hop hosted by yours truly along with my fantastic crafting pal and co-worker, Wendy!!!

We are super excited and we know that all of the participants are going to have great projects to help you prepare for sending students, teachers, and parent volunteers off into summer knowing that they have done a phenomenal job this year!

I also want to thank the wonderful Miss Emma for sponsoring one of the prizes that will be offered in tomorrows hop! She is so thoughtful, kind, and super sweet!

Be sure to hop back over here tomorrow so you can be inspired!

Thanks for being such wonderful crafters and sharing your talents with the world! :)

Until Next Time...

xxx Crafty Hugs xxx

~Lynda ~


0 comments: