Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Treats, Challenges, & Blog Hops...Oh My!

Greetings Crafty Friends!!
I hope that all mother’s had a great day yesterday! I spent the day with the wonderful ladies in my family who I am fortunate enough to be able to also think of as my mothers. Without their love and support I don’t think I would have matured into the young lady that I have become and for that I am forever grateful for them! J
I wanted to share what I gave to each of the mother’s in my family. Since I couldn’t afford to buy them each a dozen roses, I did the next best thing and made them candy rose lollipops! J I got into making lollipops around this time last year and I make them sporadically throughout the year. I also made a quick card, which was Cricut-less! The front of the card contains a poem, that I found somewhere online, I can’t remember where and the inside is stamped with two of Emma’s stamps, from two different sets. Because of the time that I had to create these, I wanted to keep them simple but pretty! J Let me know what you think!






Also, I wanted to let you all know that I have extended my small challenge to win the April Showers cartridge. The new deadline to submit your entries is Monday, May 16th. I realized that one week may not have been enough time, since there was so much going on last week with National Scrapbooking Day occurring during the weekend!
One more thing...lol...be sure to mark your calendars for May 21-22. My friend Wendy and I are hosting the Blast Off Into Summer Blog Hop and it is going to be a great time with some wonderful blog candy! You won't want to miss it!
Lastly, I will be participating in the All Jacked Up Blog Hop, June 4-5th,  hosted by the wonderful Patti over at Short 'N Scrappy . I am excited about participating in this hop as well!
Okay...that's really all this time. Be sure to check back throughout the week, for some projects that I've been working on!

Thanks so much for being such wonderful followers! You all ROCK!
J

Until Next Time…
Crafty Hugs
~~Lynda~~ J

0 comments: