Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Blasting Off Into Summer Blog Hop Line Up

Thank you to everyone who has shown an interest in the Blast Off Into Summer Blog Hop that my amazing crafty friend Wendy and I are hosting on May 21-22.

We are so excited to announce that there will be 15 stops on this hop! Here is the lineup:



Since we would like to keep this hop fairly simple, we are not seeking anymore participants at this time.

Don’t worry if you missed getting in on the line up this time, I am quite sure that we will be hosting another hop in the near future! J

Thanks again to all these wonderful ladies for your interests and I will be contacting you each very soon!

Until next time…
**Hugs**
~Lynda~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lynda,
i tried to email you and it bounced back. My addy is scrapbookingmom123 at comcast dot net. http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Lynda said...

Thanks Elizabeth. I'm not sure why the email bounced back. I will check into it. Thanks again! I will be emailing you and the rest of the group soon!

Mihaela said...

Thank you Linda for this, but , please, let me know what I have to do. It is for the first time when I participate to the Blog Hop. You can write me by mail ( eu_byanka@yahoo.com).
Thank you for your comment on my blog.

Best wishes!

Angi Barrs said...

Yay! Can't wait for the hop. Please email me at (cokiepop@yahoo.com) with all of the details. :)