Saturday, July 23, 2011

For All My Teacher Friends in Blogland

Hi Everyone!!!

I'm having so much fun with my crafting blog, I've decided that I am going to soon venture into creating a blog that is strictly for sharing my teaching ideas and thoughts! I have come accross some really great teaching blogs and I think it will be another way for me to grow as a professional.

I will also be changing the name of this blog very soon to reflect my personality and interests a little more!

But anyway, for all of us who are teachers in some shape or form, and getting prepared for the start of a new school year, I wanted to share a giveaway that I ran across on one of the teaching blogs that I follow.



Mrs. Walker over at First Grade Pandamonium is giving away a wonderful book club packet that can be used in the classroom in many ways. I'm quite sure it can be adapted to fit any teaching needs. She has a super cute blog, so be sure to go over and visit her soon! This giveaway ends on Monday July 25th.

Until Next Time...

Crafty Hugs

xo Lynda xo


0 comments: