Friday, July 15, 2011

Smile

This card is my entry for the Pumpkin Spice Design Team Call. Pumpkin Spice is a great company that offers so many of the crafting supplies that we use for a VERY reasonable price. I have personally ordered from them and I was so pleased with the customer service and promptness of getting orders shipped out. I happened to order something that was a pre-order and there was constant communication keeping me aware of the status of my order. I just loved it! I would definitely recommend this store to EVERYONE!
For this Design Team Call we were asked to make a card, scrapbook page, or other project using two or more of the following paper lines: Echo Park, Cosmo Cricket, My Mind’s Eye, Bo Bunny, Graphic 45, or Crate Paper.
I chose to use paper from Bo Bunny and My Mind’s Eye. This was my first time using either one of these paper lines and I absolutely loved the choices and what I was able to create! I usually tend to work with Die Cuts with a View paper stacks (which are my favorites J )but I will definitely be adding these two paper lines to my collection J .
So here is my entry:

 
Here are all the papers I was using. The beautiful flower paper is from Bo Bunny and the other patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye


 Here is the finished card. Isn't it beautiful! I added some glossy accents to the mirror to give it a more realistic effect.
I chose this sentiment from K. Andrew's Positive Thoughts Set because I think that all girls and women should remember that we are queens and that no matter what we should always smile. We should also never be afraid to fail because that is a part of living.

 I cut the beautiful lady and mirror from the Forever Young cartridge. I added some Martha Stewart glitter to her dress for some added bling.

I also used my i-rock (LOVE this tool) to add some bling to her dress, the mirror, and the sentiment

One final look! Remember we should never be afraid to fail and if we do... we should still keep smiling

Recipe:
Bo Bunny Sophie Bouquet
My Mind’s Eye- Everyday Tango Stack
Forever Young Cartridge
The Paper Company- all solid color papers
Sentiment- K. Andrews Designs- Positive Thoughts Set
Martha Stewart Glitter- Bubblegum
Glossy Accents, i-rock, ATG, Offray Ribbon, Momenta Ink- Rich Cocoa

Thanks for stopping by!

Until Next Time…
Crafty Hugs
~Lynda J

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow absolutely stunning!!!! Love all the colors and the design!!!! What a wonderful job!!!

sugarlips said...

Beautiful project. Good Luck on the DT call.