Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Birthday Wishes for a Very Special Lady

Greetings Crafty Friends,

I'm back again to share yet another creation. As many know I am very much into making cards and I'm finding that lately my inspiration has been to make some Cricut-less cards. This card is one of those and it was also my 2nd time trying a gate-fold style! I LOVED making this card. I thought it was so very easy to put together and absolutely fun to make! Did I mention that I made it for my wonderful and amazing grandmother. She is my role model and someone that I absolutely admire. She does so much for everyone in our family and never gets the attention that she deserves. So in honor of her and her birthday, I cooked her dinner brought it to her house and served her, which I'm so surprised that she actually allowed me to do! :) It was a fun night and something that not only she needed but I needed to spend the time with her and my grandfather as well. It is a memory that I will NEVER forget!

Now on to the simple yet elegant card that I made for her!


Her favorite color is purple so I had to be sure that I implemented it into the card somehow. I think I did a good job of that! LOL

The stamps were mixed and matched from two of the K. Andrews Design sets, Winter Wishes & Coffee and Tea for You and Me

The inside sentiment is by My Pink Stamper

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have enjoyed what you have seen today! Stop back again soon to see what I've been up to!

Until Next Time...

Big Crafty Hugs!

0 comments: