Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sugar & Spice

Hello Again Crafty Friends!!!

One of my teammates recently had her 1st baby girl and I wanted to try to give her the perfect gift! Not too long ago I purchased the Word Collage project cartridge and found the perfect phrase to make a room decoration for little Miss Raegan!

Sorry for the slight glare! I think It's because of the bling that I added! Little girls love that you know :)

Here is a better picture of the finished collage! I absolutely LOVE it and it went perfect with her nursery!


Another close up

And one more close up.

Rather than using vinyl, I made the entire thing out of paper and used transfer tape to get everything in the right place on the base sheet. Once everything was assembled and layed out, I then put it into a white metal scrapbook frame, which I forgot to take a picture of, and it looked absolutely adorable! 

Well Thanks for stopping by! Check back again soon to see some of the other creations I have been working on!

Until next Time...

Big Crafty Hugs!


0 comments: