Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Getting Cricky Pre-Hop Week- Day 4

Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!!! I hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!! I enjoyed some quality time with my boyfriend and that always puts a smile on my face :). I loved my goodies from cupid, but I have to say the most shocking gift that I received was a homemade strawberry cheesecake from one of my students. My students know that this is my all time FAVORITE dessert and I thought that that was the sweetest treat!!! So between the wonderful gifts from my boyfriend and the many gifts from my students, I must say that it was an overall great day!

But enough of all that. Are you enjoying all of the wonderful projects that my Getting Cricky DT Sisters and I are sharing this week!!! Have you joined in on the fun yet?!? If not, what are you waiting for!!! Hop in that crafty space of yours and join in on the fun!

If you've been visiting throughout the week, then you know that our challenge this week, is to use 1 Cricut cartridge/SVG and ANY K. Andrew Designs Stamp set. This has been an exremely fun week so far.The cartridge that I am featuring this week is Smiley Cards. This is an exclusive cartridge that is only on the Gypsy. I have found so many awesome features and cuts that I didn't even know were on this cartridge

Enough of my blabbering, let's get to the real reason why your here with me and that's to see my project of the day.

Sorry the lighting isn't the best, but this card is so fun and cheery in person!!! The background paper was printed using the Enjoy the Seasons Imagine Cartridge. The sun is of course from the Smiley Cards cartridge My sentiments, which are PERFECT for this card and it's recipient are from the following sets: Splashtastic Summer & Coffee & Tea for You & Me. 



You can grab your own sets and many more by going HERE

Well that's all I have for today. Be sure to link up your projects below and stop back by tomorrow. Also, don't forget to join us on Friday, Febraury 17th for the monthly Getting Cricky Blog Hop. We will be sharing some wonderful projects for curing that "Cabin Fever" that you or the kids may be experiencing!!!

Until Next Time....

Big Crafty Butterfly Hugs



5 comments:

Miranda said...

Adorable! I love the background paper!
Miranda :)
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Jenscrapstoo said...

This card is Sun-sational!! I love this happy sun!!
Cheers Jennie GCDT - Sister

Lisa said...

What a fun card!! The papers are so festive and fabulous!! I love the sun!! So adorable :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Cheri said...

This is such a cheerful and fun card. Thanks so much for sharing.

Cheri - Getting Cricky Sister
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

Mihaela said...

Adorable card, Lynda! Love the sun!!!