Thursday, February 16, 2012

Getting Cricky Pre-Hop Week- Day 5

Hello Again, Crafty Friends!!!

I hope that you are having a wonderful week! It's hard to believe that it is already Day 5 of the Getting Cricky Pre-Hop Week. But you know what that means!!!! Tomorrow is our big BLOG HOP!!!! :) I can't wait for you to see all of the awesome creations my DT Sisters and I have to share with you. So be sure to be at your nearest computer by 9 PM EST TOMORROW, Friday, February 17th so that you don't miss a thing!!!

Now for today's project featuring the Smiley Card cartridge and K. Andrew Design Stamps!!!

Here it is:
To create this card, I of course used my Smiley Card cartridge for that super cute balloon. I stamped the face using Peach Keen Character Assortment set. The cloud behind the balloon was cut using one of the pre-installed images on the Imagine and I used a pattern from the Enjoy the Seasons cartridge. My sentiments are from the K.Andrew Designs- Coffee & Tea for You & Me, Winter Wishes, & Splashtastic Summer. You can see what they look like below and order your very own sets HERE.

K Andrew Designs

K Andrew Designs

K Andrew Designs

Well that's all I have for today! Don't forget to join us in this week's challenge to use only 1 Cricut Cartridge/SVG cut AND a K. Andrew Design Stamp!!! I can't wait to see what you create!!!

And don't forget to join us tomorrow for our monthly Blog Hop!!!



Until Next Time...

Big Crafty Butterfly Hugs!


1 comments:

Amanda said...

What an adorable balloon! I love the face :) Great sentiment ! :)

Amanda
Getting Cricky JrDt
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com