Tuesday, February 7, 2012

OMG!!! Blame my Head NOT My Heart!

OMG!!!! I am so VERY sorry!!! I just realized that I NEVER picked a winner from the UR So Sweet Blog hop!!! I feel so awful for not remembering. It's been a very busy couple of weeks for me. So since I was the one who forgot I have chosen not 1 but 2 lucky winners to receive some crafty goodness!


Without further adieu here are the lucky winners...


#9- Melissa Sunshine Honeybee





#1-Amanda


PLEASE contact me at rlhamm1 at gmail dot com by Tuesday to claim your prize!


Before I forget, again! LOL! Our next Getting Cricky Blog Hop will be next Friday, February 17th!! We have LOTS of fun crafty goodness in store for you and it starts with the Simply Sunday challenge this coming Sunday! Be sure to join us for all of the fun! See you then!!!


Be sure to stop by the K.Andrew Designs Store and grab some stamps!!! You won't regret it!


Until Next Time..


Big Crafty Butterfly Hugs!!

0 comments: