Sunday, January 16, 2011

Celebrating 90 Years of Purr-fection!!!

In honor of the celebration of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.'s  91st birthday today, I created this super simple but cute kitten card! This was my first time making a shape card and I'm happy with the way that it turned out. I plan to make some cards for the ladies of my chapter, Chi Beta Zeta, but they will more than likely look slightly different than this card.

The more I look at it the more I fall in love with this cute kitty!

The pearls are from Martha Stewart and are a symbol of our 5 founders. I used Waterfall stickles for the dots on the Phi symbol

Just another view. This Kitty was cut from the Create a Critter Cartridge

And another!


I have some more projects to work on this weekend, so be sure to stop back soon! Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcomed!

Happy Founder's Day to all of my Sorors of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc!

~ Lynda



0 comments: