Monday, January 31, 2011

Valentine's Card

Hello everyone! I want to share a card I made with one of my new cartridges, Hello Kitty Greetings. This cartridge is so cute and has so many possibilities. I have lots of little girls in my class this year and past, that LOVE Hello Kitty, so I hope to be able to make some fun things for them in the future with this cartridge. It took me a couple of days to make this card because I couldn't quite figure out what I wanted to do with the cut that I had made. Once I took a break from it and came back to it, it started to come together quite well. Let me know what you think!

I love the way this turned out! I really like the ribbon and the fact that I was finally able to make a great looking bow! LOL


Border is punched from Martha Stewart Lace Heart. Stamp is from My Pink Stamper- Everyday Life

Card base is cut from Gypsy Wanderings. Heart with Wings is from Hello Kitty Greetings. I used my Cuttlebug - Love Language embossing folder for the pink layer on the heart and the gray background layer.

Inside of the card


Thanks again for stopping by. Be sure to stop back soon to see what new creations I have!!!

Hugs!!!

~ * Lynda *~

2 comments:

Scrappy Mel said...

Cute card - I love the heart border punch! Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

Joanna said...

Awesome card! Thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Mom's!