Saturday, January 22, 2011

Enjoyment!

What a long week it has been and I only had to work 4 days! LOL!!! Nonetheless last weekend I made this super cute card for one of the awesome teachers on my team, whose birthday was yesterday! I was very, very pleased with the way that it turned out! I'm getting better and better each day with creating beautiful cards! Here's a look at my newest creation!

Isn't it just too cute!

The martini glass is from the From My Kitchen cartridge. I used my new Martha Stewart Ribbon Loop punch for the border.

Face is from Peachy Keen Stamps - Everyday Character Assortment. I added a jeweled brad to the olive for some extra bling!

The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper- Everyday Life
The silver circle paper is from the DCWV - Glitter Mat Stack

Just an added touch to the inside of the card!

I just loved the finished product and I know that my co-worker did too! :)

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think! Have a wonderful weekend! Be sure to stop by again soon to see what other crafty things I have come up with!

~ * Lynda * ~

1 comments:

Kate said...

What a fun card! The silver glitter paper is just perfect with this!
Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB this week!