Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thank You Mentors

Just wanted to take a quick moment to share a project that I did for the Mentors of the after-school mentoring program that I help to run at my school. The program is called FLOW (Future Leaders of Our World) and it is for 4th and 5th grade students. We pair the students with a mentor either a staff member or a community member and they are paired for an entire year or more. We meet weekly and do really great actvities. Since January is National Mentoring Month, we are encouraged to do something to show our appreciation for our mentors. I found this idea on Everyday Cricut and it was submitted by Bryan over at ScrapGuy's PaperCrafting Adventures. In addition to these specially wrapped Hershey bars, I am going to have each mentee decorate a card and write a note of thanks on the inside.






All paper is from DCWV- The Winter Stack. Ribbon is from Michaels, Tags were punched from EK Success punches. Stamp is from Fiskers - So Much Thanks Set


Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to stop by again soon! I have more fun things to share!!!

Hugs!!!

~* Lynda *~

1 comments:

Natasha said...

So adorable!! They are going to love them.