Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sweet Baby Wishes

So it has been a pretty crazy week so far and I must admit that my Cricut has definitely helped to calm me down! :)

I made this card for a co-worker whose baby is due very soon! I'm very happy with the way it turned out! I still have a lot more crafting I would like to do but it looks like the rest of it won't get done until the weekend!


I am very happy with the way the little cute baby turned out! I used Peachy Keen's Everyday Character Face Assortment

The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's Everyday Life Set

I'm not so happy with what I did with this part of the card...but I guess it's ok it was made with the Simply Sweet Cartridge.

Another glimpse at the completed card!

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave comments! I'd love to get some feedback on things I could work on!

~ Lynda


0 comments: